[ADMB Users] separable runs slower in Catch-at-Age model

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:19:27 PST 2009

Hi,

About this issue (for SEPARABLE FUNCTIONs) the manual says:

"Objects defined in the PARAMETER SECTION must be passed as arguments
to g_cluster. There is one exception: the objective function g is a
global object, and does not need to be an argument."

I do not know the details of how this works. Look at a few examples
to see how it is done.

Hans