[ADMB Users] Some R functions

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Thu Dec 3 09:43:19 PST 2009

There are some useful R functions in the glmmADMB R package at
http://www.otter-rsch.com/admbre/examples/glmmadmb/glmmADMB.html.

For example, dat_write and pin_write take a list and make the dat and
pin files. par_read reads the par file. The main function glmmADMB
function can also be used as an example of how to interface your R code
with an ADMB exe.

Mark