[ADMB Users] Some R functions

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Dec 3 10:35:09 PST 2009

  I also (with Hans Skaug's permission) copied dat_write() and
pin_write() into the R2ADMB package
<http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/r2admb> , which is very new but
I'm very open to suggestions (Mark, I read your "desiderata" with
interest and think I can do something along those lines)

  Ben Bolker