[ADMB Users] Examples of multilevel multiprocess model

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:10:16 PDT 2009

Shige,

multivariate log-normal for the unobserved hetegeineity is OK, but you
need to give us a brief summary of your model, including the number of
"individuals", if you want more detailed feedback

The largest collection of latent variable models in ADMB is found here:

http://www.otter-rsch.com/admbre/examples.html

Hans