[ADMB Users] Running glmm.admb

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:29:48 PDT 2009

Hi Nicole,

A random intercept model should be:

Model1<-glmm.admb(CDP~Slp+Evn+LP+VegCom,random=~1,group="Is",family="nbinom",data=

If you would like a random effects for some of the explanatory
variables (for instance Evn+LP) as well you can use

Model2<-glmm.admb(CDP~Slp+Evn+LP+VegCom,random=~Evn+LP,group="Is",family="nbinom",data=

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have further questions.

Hans