[ADMB Users] ADMB-IDE is available

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Sun May 31 19:59:37 PDT 2009

Fixed in admb-mode 3.2, see
http://admb-project.org/community/editing-tools/emacs/admb.el/view

Users familiar with Emacs byte compilation should update to admb-mode 3.2,
which runs Shige's example without a problem. Other ADMB-IDE users will
have to avoid dotted paths (like c:/my.dotted.path/simple) until ADMB-IDE
3.4.5-5 comes out.

Dotted paths are mangled by ADMB rather than admb-mode or ADMB-IDE, and
this will be added to the list of ADMB issues.

Thanks, Shige, for spotting this!

Arni