[ADMB Users] Citing ADMB

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 22 09:25:33 PDT 2009

Mark,
It is really gratifying to learn that you have had such apparent good
success with ADMB.

As for citations, Dave and Hans produced a rather useful paper on
ADMB-RE:  Skaug, H. and D. Fournier. 2006. Automatic approximation of
the marginal likelihood in non-Gaussian hierarchical models.
Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 51:699-709.

ADMB can be cited as An introduction to AD MODEL BUILDER Version 9.0.0
for use in nonlinear modeling and statistics, available from
http://admb-project.org/documentation.

I'm not sure the ADMB Project has any "official" policies, let alone one
on how to cite itself.
John