[ADMB Users] Writing functions for object type df1b2

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:50:08 PDT 2009

Hi Coilin,

Thanks for raising this issue. What you ask about is by no means obvious and
needs documentation.

Yes, the code can be put in the GLOBAL_Section as you suggest.
As an example I included a new function gammln2():

GLOBALS_SECTION

 #include <df1b2fun.h>

 df1b2variable gammln2(const df1b2variable& z)
 {
   return gammln(z);
 }

 dvariable gammln2(const dvariable& z)
 {
   return gammln(z);
 }

The reason I need two versions is that gammln2 is not allready
in ADMB. For cumd_gamma() you would only need
to include the df1b2variable version.

Regards,

Hans

PS You are probably aware that the inverse function
inv_cumd_gamma(const df1b2variable& _y,const df1b2variable& _a)
is allready implemented.