[ADMB Users] ADMB and hierarchical (multi-level) models

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Fri Aug 13 09:11:24 PDT 2010

Saang-Yoon,

I think you problem is solved simply by creating a new variable in the procedure section

sdreport_number newY

and then assign ypred a value in the procedure section based on beta0, beta1, sigma2, newX.

The value of newY with its standard deviation will be reported in the *.std file.

Mark

Mark Maunder
Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission
8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/