[ADMB Users] Installing ADMB on Mac OS

John Wiedenmann jrwied at soe.ucsc.edu
Wed Aug 18 05:42:17 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to install ADMD on my Mac.  I have Snow Leopard (version 10.6.4) and Xcode installed (version 3.2.3).  I have followed the installation procedure described here (http://admb-project.org/documentation/installation/admb-installation-macos-package-installer), and have installed he program.  However, after I try to build the simple example using  "admb simple" I get the error message " -bash: admb: command not found".

I appreciate and input as to what might be going on.

Thanks,

John