[ADMB Users] new version of R2admb on R-forge

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Aug 19 10:14:47 PDT 2010

  You can use safe=FALSE (the default is TRUE) and extra.args="-o", I
believe.

  Is there a simple way (something like admb --version) to retrieve ADMB
version info?  I believe I'm using revision 76 of the public SVN, which
I *think* is identical to "admb-9.1-linux-gcc4.2-32bit.zip  ( ADMB 9.1
Linux for gcc 4.2 (32 bit); Dec 2009)";

"svn log | head"

 gives

r74 | jnancheta | 2009-12-31 20:28:45 -0500 (Thu, 31 Dec 2009) | 1 line

[Issue 1] Release of full ADMB source code.  Milestone Dec.2009 completed.

  (this makes me a little bit puzzled where r75 and r76 went, but never
mind ...)

  I'll take a look at the other issue a little later today.

  Ben