[ADMB Users] new version of R2admb on R-forge

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Sat Aug 21 08:43:10 PDT 2010

  That's not exactly the situation in which the errors/warnings occur.
  They happen when one runs tpl2rem on a RE model that is "too simple":
as pointed out by Tom Wainwright on March 10
<http://groups.google.com/group/admb-users/browse_thread/thread/3a106a2a911350bf>,
this is reproducible in the "liver_gamma" example that comes with ADMB:

> tpl2rem liver_gamma

cat: xxalloc4.tmp: No such file or directory
cat: xxalloc5.tmp: No such file or directory
Error executing command cat xxglobal.tmp   xxhtop.tmp   header.tmp
xxalloc1.tmp   xxalloc2.tmp   xxalloc3.tmp   xxalloc4.tmp
xxalloc5.tmp    xxtopm.tmp    xxalloc6.tmp > liver_gamma.cpp

  At least, it happens with my installation (release 9.1, running on
Ubuntu 10.04).

   cheers
    Ben Bolker

--