[ADMB Users] [Developers] api

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 10 09:48:16 PST 2010

That is a very clever way to solve the uploading issue. Nice job.

The documentation tab on admb-project.org needs to be cleaned up a bit.
It needs a link the api, and the various outher api-related links should
be removed. Also "api" is terrible jargon. At minimum, we should expand
the acronym to Applications Programming Interface (not American
Petroleum Institute). Can we also call it a "Programmers Guide"? A bit
of a stretch perhaps.

John