[ADMB Users] inner maxg = 0 infinite loop in ADMB-RE

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:21:12 PST 2010

Hi,

The infinite loop indicates most likely that you allow too much variance
on you random effects. Start with a small range, and increase the range
until til problem starts occuring.

The "infinite lopp" is not a convenient diagnostic from a user perspective,
and it is on our to-fix list.

Hans

PS I have not looked at your code.