[ADMB Users] ABMD & DLLs

Laurie Kell Laurie.Kell at iccat.int
Tue Feb 16 07:05:41 PST 2010

Yes, I´ll try and help. I´m already talking and working with Anders and
I am also working with Iago Mosqueira on Linux and automatic compilation
as part of R packages.

I think we have a good idea of how to progress, might just need a bit of
help with the ADMB classes that handle IO.

But I think having ADMB as a tool in R will be extremely useful

Laurie