[ADMB Users] Command line for array memblock

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Wed Jun 23 06:47:04 PDT 2010

Ruben,

It is -ams 10000000

So you would use

ModelName -ndv 500 -ams 10000000

If you run the model with the command line option "-?" you will get a list of most of the command line options.

Mark

Mark Maunder
Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission
8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/