[ADMB Users] Installation with Borland compiler

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:08:46 PDT 2010

Hello.

Is the description really correct of installing ADMB with Borland
compiler?  I spent a huge amount of time installing ADMB with Borland
compiler to a new laptop, but I still fail to run "makadmb xxx" where
xxx is a TPL file.

I am not a new user of ADMB.   I checked everything such as PATH under
System variables, and "bcc32.cfg" file, etc.   They all look correct,
but "makadmb", "tpl2cpp", "mybcc", and "lnkadmb" are not recognized as
a command.

Finally I suspect either (i) the installation description is not
correct, or  (ii) that the problem may be about the new laptop.

If someone used to have the similar problem to mine, please share the
solution with me.  Thank you,

Saang-Yoon