[ADMB Users] process.h and Linux

Rich.Hillary at csiro.au Rich.Hillary at csiro.au
Sun Mar 28 17:18:51 PDT 2010

Hi

First-time user, longish-time observer... So: using Linux (Ubuntu 32-bit) and managed to install ADMB and have it working on the examples supplied. When moving onto some more specific and complciated code I am hitting a wall when there is a need for the C++ code to use the process.h header file - tpl2cpp works fine but the mygcco step fails as this header doesn't exist. This is Windows specific as I understand it for handling PIDs and threads etc. and there is no analogue in gcc. Pretty sure I can't be the first to hit this snag so if there are any suggestions or fixes would be very happy to hear them!

Cheers
Rich