[ADMB Users] Objective function value in robust regression

Rubén Roa rroa at azti.es
Mon May 17 00:34:20 PDT 2010

Thanks.
I just thought that since you provided this fitting technique (robust regression) pre-packaged for the user (the user did not have to write down the negative log-likelihood), then you might have been so kind to also produce the log-likelihood value in the par file, instead of just printing the value of the objetive function value (the negative log-likelihood). Si I was wondering if I should reverse the sign of the printed objective function value to compute the AIC for the particular case of the robust regression.

Dr. Rubén Roa-Ureta
AZTI - Tecnalia / Marine Research Unit
Txatxarramendi Ugartea z/g
48395 Sukarrieta (Bizkaia)