[ADMB Users] ADMB with ADMB-IDE

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Thu May 20 10:33:45 PDT 2010

Hi Benedikt, my recommendation is this:

1. Remove all traces of ADMB, Emacs, and GCC on your machine (optional).

2. Download and install ADMB-IDE using the automatic installer
(http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/downloads/list?q=ide*exe).
Everything should work out of the box.

I can tell from the directory names that you have not set ADMB-IDE up with
the automatic installer. The directory names are hardwired in the
installer to make it feasible to assist users via email.

Arni