[ADMB Users] ADMB in a Linux machine

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Thu May 20 12:57:34 PDT 2010

Hi Saang-Yoon,

The problem you're running into is that ADMB in Linux doesn't like Windows
line endings (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline#Common_problems).

You can convert between Linux and Windows line endings using a text
editor, or command line tools like 'dos2unix' and 'unix2dos':

$ dos2unix mark_recap13.tpl
$ admb mark_recap13.tpl
$ mark_recap13 -ind mr_v13.dat

Arni