[ADMB Users] spaces/tabs

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:39:19 PDT 2010

Hi All,
Following your advice, I went through my code and replaced all the
tabs with spaces and now my LOCAL_CALCS section heading is getting an
error. I gave up on the TOP_OF_MAIN_SECTION and decided to do this in
command line. The weird thing is that my code compiled just fine
yesterday and that's how I found out that I had a memory shortage
(separate problem). Why would it change it's reading of the
LOCAL_CALCS section? I still have it indented within the
PARAMETER_SECTION although I've tried not indenting it also.
thanks,
Mollie

P.S. Is there a new version compiled for a 64 bit mac? Would this help?