[ADMB Users] ARRAY_MEMBLOCK_SIZE

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:40:39 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the help; I'm almost able to run the program now.
I got the code to compile with Steve's suggestion of this at the end

TOP_OF_MAIN_SECTION
	time(&start);
	arrmblsize = 50000000;
	gradient_structure::set_GRADSTACK_BUFFER_SIZE(1.e7);
	gradient_structure::set_CMPDIF_BUFFER_SIZE(1.e7);
	gradient_structure::set_MAX_NVAR_OFFSET(5000);
	gradient_structure::set_NUM_DEPENDENT_VARIABLES(5000);

But I had to comment out the line time(&start) because I didn't define
start.
Also, I had to leave a blank line after the last line.

Now I'm getting a warning about the line arrmblsize = 50000000;
warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type

Is this a problem?
-Mollie