[ADMB Users] spaces/tabs

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:17:07 PDT 2010

I generally put 1 space (not 2) in front of LOCAL_CALCS, ie
PARAMETER_SECTION
  LOCAL_CALCS

As for TOP_OF_MAIN this works for me:
TOP_OF_MAIN_SECTION
   arrmblsize=10000000;
   gradient_structure::set_CMPDIF_BUFFER_SIZE(1500000000L);
   gradient_structure::set_GRADSTACK_BUFFER_SIZE(50000000L);
   gradient_structure::set_MAX_NVAR_OFFSET(1000);

It should be possible to compile a 64 bit mac version. I use 64 bit
linux. It would probably help.

Cheers,
John