[ADMB Users] Built admb, but it says "Clock skew detected".

Tena Sakai tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu
Wed Sep 8 18:38:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

I compiled admb from source and this is what it told me:

                                                      .
                        (lots of lines omitted by sender)
                                                      .
   make[1]: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.
   make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tsakai/Notes/admb/admb-project-read-only/src'
   make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

The exit code returned was 0.  Can you please tell me what this means and how I can
correct it (if it needs correction)?

Regards,

Tena Sakai
tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu