[ADMB Users] Built admb, but it says "Clock skew detected".

Tena Sakai tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu
Thu Sep 9 20:03:58 PDT 2010

Hi John,

Many thanks for your reply.

My machine was not running ntp daemon.  I had gotten the source
via subversion over http link and I think that my machine's
clock was off / different from that of the source machine.

Today I have gotten ntp implemented and reinstalled the
software and both compilation and verify ran clean.

Regards,

Tena Sakai
tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu