[ADMB Users] Volunteer needed: ADMB, Windows & R user

Laurie lauriekell at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:23:39 PDT 2011

I think there are two issues here
      i) how to link the existing ADMB interface to R and
      ii) how to integrate  ADMB/Autodiff C++ classes with R S4 classes

I feel with a bit of concerted effort (ii) will be more productive.
It is obvious that a lot of work is being done already with linking R &
ADMB. There are also a lot of tools in R that allow developers to take
advantage of C++ classes and since ADMB is open source we can add new
methods to ADMB.

I suggest that those actively working in this area try to see how we can
pool our efforts.

Laurie