[ADMB Users] Volunteer needed: ADMB, Windows & R user

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Wed Aug 24 12:36:36 PDT 2011

My perspective is that some efforts can be accomplished quickly and others will take a lot longer. R2admb is almost fully functioning for my purposes which align with issue (i) from the list below. The second item will likely progress at a slower pace because it is a more difficult task and I applaud those who can do it.

Mollie