[ADMB Users] negative binomial data

Emma Lowe e.lowe.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Thu Dec 15 03:50:43 PST 2011

Dear Mollie and Dave

Thanks very much for your help.

I've now installed the latest version of R (2.14.0) but when I try and install it like this;

install.packages("glmmADMB", repos="http://r-forge.r-project.org",type="source")

I get this error

         Warning: unable to access index for repository http://r-forge.r-project.org/src/contrib
          Warning message:
          In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
          package ‘glmmADMB’ is not available (for R version 2.14.0)

Which was similar to the error I got when I previously tried to install, so previously I'd installed this version here

http://otter-rsch.com/admbre/examples/glmmadmb/glmmADMB.html

When I try and install this version with the latest version of R I get this message

             Error: package ‘glmmADMB’ was built before R 2.10.0: please re-install it

So I think I need to get the latest version of glmmADMB but can't seem to download it.

Thanks

Emma