[ADMB Users] df1b2variable operator - ( ) not for double value

Weihai Liu liuweih at msu.edu
Sat Jul 16 16:24:16 PDT 2011

Thank you. Dave.
I take a quick test, your files works fine, I have to change the nlist++ to
++nlist in write_pass1_minusvc() function, since the compiler complain there
is no postfix ++ for nlist. I think we can add these files to the svn, and
uncomment out the operator-() for double in the header file.

cheers

weihai