[ADMB Users] ADMB MinGW 10.0 makeadm root to admb root

Weihai Liu liuweih at msu.edu
Thu Jul 21 16:44:07 PDT 2011

I would suggest you try out the older version admb-ide on your windows, it
is much easier to get you started.
http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/downloads/detail?name=admb-ide-450-1.exe&can=2&q=admb-ide

the latest ADMB-IDE version may still has the gammln issue based on its
releasing date Feb 17.

weihai