[ADMB Users] SE Estimates including process error in ADMB

Chris Gast cmgast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:16:21 PDT 2011

Hans was kind of enough to look at my model and detect my error.  I was
using random_effects_bounded_vectors instead of just random_effects_vectors;
the latter works as prescribed, but the former does not (which is why it is
not recommended to be used, nor mentioned in any documentation).

I encounter other optimization issues when not using bounded RE vectors that
has forced me to use them in the past, but I will now continue my search for
a way to avoid using them.

Thanks to Hans and any others who may have been thinking about this issue.

Chris

Chris Gast
cmgast at gmail.com