[ADMB Users] windows to linux problem

Richard Chandler richard.chandlers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:50:55 PDT 2011

Hello list,

The attached model runs fine on windows 64-bit with ADMB 10.0 and gcc
4.5.0. However, on a Fedora Leonidas 64-bit with ADMB 10.0 and gcc
4.4.1, it compiles and links, but does not run. I have tried both the
precompiled version, and building from source. I am able to run all
the pre-loaded examples I have tried on the Linux box. Any help
getting this to work on Linux would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard

Windows commands:

admb -r dm3
dm3

Linux:

admb -r dm3
./dm3 # Spits out info about the final statistics, but no optimization
has occurred.