[ADMB Users] all point estimates are reasonable although the objective function fails to be calculated

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:00:11 PDT 2011

Hello, Dr. Sibert.
Thank you very much for your response.   Yes, I double-checked whether
the cor, std files (xxx.cor, xxx.std) were generated from the TPL of
concern.   Yes, they were.   I monitored running of the resultant
executable file.  Initially the objective function (f) value was
*calculated*, but ultmately f was nan (i.e., not calculated).
Interestingly those cor, and std files were successfully generated,
and all point estimates looked very reasonable.
Saang-Yoon