[ADMB Users] 10.1 ic > imax

Campbell, Alex Alex.Campbell at deedi.qld.gov.au
Thu May 19 18:14:38 PDT 2011

admb 10.0 and 9.1 on linux give me the same behaviour. so not a version
thing. one day "soon" i'll find time to debug..

convergence critieria is not necessarily the issue because that
determines ultimate convergence, not the question of whether the process
has hung

grepping "ic > imax" points me to fmmtr1.cpp and newfmin.cpp but without
debugging i'm not much wiser!

 -alex