[ADMB Users] Cubic splines

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Fri May 20 11:40:12 PDT 2011

Does anyone have documentation on how cubic splines are implemented in ADMB? Or a simple description of how cubic splines are implemented in general.

There are some examples on how to use them in ADMB

http://admb-project.org/community/tutorials-and-examples/splines

http://admb-project.org/community/tutorials-and-examples/splines/splines.tpl/view?searchterm=spline

http://groups.google.com/group/admb-users/browse_thread/thread/e6ba196af3478dc0/1952dcc0dfbb6241?#1952dcc0dfbb6241

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Maunder

Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission

President
ADMB Foundation

8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org<mailto:mmaunder at iattc.org>
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/