[ADMB Users] Incomplete beta function

Derek Seiple dseiple84 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 18:33:47 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed on the users list, there have been some issues
with the beta functions in version 10 of ADMB. I am in the process of
fixing them. If anyone has some examples (,tpl files and supporting
.dat, .pin, etc) using anything related to the beta functions that you
know for sure worked in version 9 but no longer works in version 10,
please email them to me. Having them will make it easier for me to
verify the changes I make not only fix them, but fix *all* of them.

Thank you for your assistance and patience while I tend to this issue.
I will send out an email once I have made and verified the appropriate
changes.

Best regards,

Derek