[ADMB Users] Incomplete beta function

Derek Seiple dseiple84 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:16:34 PDT 2011

As of revision 170 I have fixed the issues with betai(). As an
alternative you can also use incbet() for the incomplete beta
function. Both will do the same thing. Also I fixed a bug with
inv_cumd_beta_stable(). If you have any additional issues with the
beta functions, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Derek