[ADMB Users] a difference in estimates between versions?

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:24:36 PDT 2011

Ian.
Thank you very much for your prompt response.  It is always nice to
hear from acquaintace from a long distance.   Getting back to the
inquiry topic, then which version is more reliable?   The difference
is small but obvious.  Especially the difference in estimates of
'standard errors' are more obvious.
Saang-Yoon