[ADMB Users] crappy software

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:03:30 PDT 2011

   Dave, you're a monster.
   I am working on the R code equivalent but don't have that much time
to devote to this right now.  I think I have working simulation code, so
it's really just a matter of putting the pieces together.  If anyone
wants to take my code and push this farther, please let me know (I have
updated it some since the stuff I posted yesterday). If the current
versions of lme4 etc. are still off, it would be interesting to me to
understand why.

  Ben