[ADMB Users] ADMB Installation Windows GCC

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 3 08:29:50 PDT 2012

Hi Roy,
While the instructions are back online, they are also a work in progress
(as is the installer itself). I think this is a problem of the path not
getting set correctly. Although I'm not sure why it got past the tpl2cpp
stage.

Could you confirm that you are opening the ADMB command window via
Start->All Programs->ADMB (MinGW GCC-4.5.2)->ADMB Command Prompt (MinGW
GCC-4.5.2)
rather than just any old DOS prompt?
-Ian