[ADMB Users] Random Effect Distance Sampling Example

Jeff Laake jefflaake at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:18:11 PST 2012

I'll be adding that to the readme shortly. Meant to do it earlier. The
Windows package binary is under downloads.  You just need to download the
listed file and use Install from Local zip.  For any other operating
system, you click on the Download button and then need to build the package
binary.

--jeff