[ADMB Users] 3d ragged array with RE

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 8 13:51:00 PST 2012

I'm guessing that the appropriate allocate functions was never written.
It should be fairly straightforward to modify  the allocate function for
a non-ragged 3d array.

There were some problems with the redmine server. Johnoel set up an
alternative, but all the accounts were lost. I think you have to request
a membership or something.

John