[ADMB Users] sdreport

kvk fromdustreturned at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 01:29:51 PST 2012

Hi Mollie~

I was wrestling with this recently on some Monte Carlo simulations. My
issue was with starting points too close to the true values to allow
exploration of the parameter space, which gave me sd values roughly a
magnitude too low. The other point is just to check and make sure that
any sdreport values for parameters estimated on a log-scale are
treated properly to reflect that.

kvk