[ADMB Users] mcpin

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 31 16:25:54 PST 2012

I thought the model automatically looked in the directory for the .mcm file
or whatever it's called. It works to run
mymodel -noest -nohess -mcmc N -mcsave M
which will start at the initial values rather than those in the .pin file,
but it definitely makes use of the correct Hessian matrix info.
-Ian