[ADMB Users] 10.4 for gcc 4.5 32 bit: incorrect binaries?

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 2 14:08:58 PDT 2012

Other ADMB folks can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can probably
get away with small differences in gcc version between what ADMB was built
for and what you're using to compile models.

Alternatively, you could build ADMB from the source code, in which case it
will exactly match your compiler. That process is documented in the README
file:  http://www.admb-project.org/svn/trunk/README.txt
-Ian