[ADMB Users] zero-inflated poisson output

Brickhill, Daisy r01db11 at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 05:25:29 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I am using the glmm.admb package to fit a zero-inflated poisson mixed model. What I would like to know is why when I use summary(model) the output only gives (what appears to be) the count process result. I.e. the binomial process, that deals with the zero/non zero is not shown. If you use zeroinfl() from library(pscl) it gives both 'Count model coefficients (poisson with log link)' AND 'Zero-inflation model coefficients (binomial with logit link)'. The glmm.admb output seems to give only the count model coefficients. I am using glmm.admb rather than zeroinfl() because I have a random effect. Can anyone tell me whether is a way I could extract the zero-inflation model coefficients from a glmm.admb model?

Many thanks,
Daisy