[ADMB Users] emacs configuration to use with ADMB

Desgagnés, Mathieu Mathieu.Desgagnes at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Mon Jun 4 13:52:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

I had no problem installing ADMB, (following instruction at http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/installation/admb-installation-linux, and at http://www.admb-project.org/community/tutorials-and-examples/using-admb-on-linux) and it works perfectly with command line (BASH). Thanks!

To use it with emacs, I installed Arni Magnusson 'admb.el' and modified .emacs file as mentioned.

But when I try to run the 'simple.tpl' example, I obtain:

tpl2cpp simple
/bin/bash: tpl2cpp : commande introuvable

Compilation exited abnormally with code 127 at ...

(where 'commande introuvable' translates to 'command not found')

As I said, I can compute 'simple.tpl' exemple using the BASH. What I should do is probably simple, but out of my current knowledge.

Thanks,

Mathieu Desgagnés

Ubuntu 12.04, emacs 23.3.1, admb 10.1, gcc 4.4