[ADMB Users] emacs configuration to use with ADMB

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 4 14:07:37 PDT 2012

Hi Mathieu,
I'm glad at least some of the installation process went smoothly.

The PATH that Emacs is seeing seems to be different than what is being seen
by BASH.
In my case, I defined ADMB_HOME and appended the PATH in .gnomerc, which
seems to be run at login. If you put that stuff in .bashrc, I think it
doesn't get run by Emacs, only when opening a terminal. So, assuming you
define those things in .bashrc, try copying them into a new file
~/.gnomerc, or appending them to that file if it exists already. Then
logout and login and see Emacs find the tpl2cpp.
-Ian