[ADMB Users] problems using ADMB-IDE

Benjamin Galuardi galuardi at eco.umass.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:16:46 PDT 2012

Hello,

I've successfully installed ADMB-IDE, at least, it appeared to be fine
until I used it. I've attached a screenshot of what happens when I
attempt to build simple.tpl. System info is:

ADMB-IDE installed using admb-ide-101-win64.exe
(http://admb-project.googlecode.com/files/admb-ide-101-win64.exe)

Windows7(64)

gcc4.2.1

I have tried running as administrator and non-admin as well as from
the dos shell (as admin and non-admin).

It seems to me to be a gcc issue but I don't know how to tell or what
to do if it is (or isn't). If you have any insight or need more
information please let me know

Best Regards

Benjamin Galuardi
Research Scientist
Large Pelagics Research Center
UMass Amherst
932 Washington St
Gloucester, MA 01930
(978) 283-0368 lab

PhD Student
MIT Seagrant Fellow
UMass School of Marine Science, Dartmouth